This privacy notice sets out how Rosehill Polymers Ltd uses and protects any information that you give when you purchase goods from us, supply goods and services to us and/or distribute our goods and products.
Rosehill Polymers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when supplying, purchasing or working with the Company, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy notice and under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Rosehill Polymers Ltd may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this document. You should check this document from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title and Company name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant for customer services and supply
- Invoicing, payment and credit information
- How you found our website, website areas visited and how long you visited our website
- Products you supply
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to meet our business needs and requirements and/or in order to understand your needs and ensure you are able to supply us with the best service and for us to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Business and workload planning and budgeting
- Internal record keeping
- Financial management and reporting
- Transportation and logistics planning
- Previous use/supply of our services and products (Customers/Suppliers)
- Analyse and sales trends
- Identifying gaps in our products and services
- Business marketing
- HMRC, Vat, Financial Conduct Authority and any other operational and legal areas and obligations
- Credit request forms (our Customers)
- Purchasing/Ordering and Invoicing processes and information, including amounts charged
- Build Customer/Supplier and Distributor awareness of our products
- We may use the information to improve our products and services and sales.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use this information to customise our marketing material and website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy notice. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy notice applicable to the website in question.
- We collect information through “Cookies” and other similar technologies (e.g. pixel tags or links), to remember you when you visit our websites and so we can improve your online experience to suit your needs. These help us understand how you and others use our websites, view our products and respond to our advertising, so we can tailor direct marketing and enhance our overall product and service offering. When you visit one of our websites, we may record your device information including hardware and software used, and general location. This information is retained and used to note your interest in our websites and products and improve your experience.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you fill in a form on our website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for any direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us (see How to contact us below).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you have any concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, you should raise your concern in the first instance, please contact our Data Compliance Manager (see How to contact us below).
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (GDPR). A small fee may be payable if this request is considered excessive. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Compliance Manager (see How to contact us below).
Updating your information
Please let us know if your information changes as it is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or needs rectifying, erasing or restricting in regards to the manner in which we process your data, please contact us (see How to contact us below).
Customers, Suppliers and Distributors working with or for Rosehill Polymers Ltd are required to give consent to enable Rosehill Polymers Ltd to process their data, in relation to normal business requirements and for the purposes as stated in this Privacy Notice. To request a consent form, please contact us (see How to contact us below).
Customers, Suppliers and Distributors have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time. If you would like to do this, please contact us (see How to contact us below).
How to contact us
Email us at: GDPR@rosehillpolymers.com
Write to us at: Rosehill Polymers Ltd, Rose Hill Mills, Beech Road, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2JT